Saturday, May 19, 2018

HappyUP!!! - Day 4316



HappyUP!!! - hot on the back 9
Why it happened -I came out striping it
Why it makes me happy - hit a lot of quality shots....couldn't get the putts to fall. Things were looking great! We started on the back.....we won't talk about the front!

HappyUP!!! - chicken quesadilla
Why it happened - guys were having lunch
Why it makes me happy -great food....and spent some extra time with the guys

HappyUP!!! - great phone call
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - GREAT plans coming up!!!

HappyUP!!! - pushed it for 18
Why it happened - need to get ready
Why it makes me happy - it means my knee is feeling a lot better. Pushing the cart is one of my knee's "no bueno's."  I have the new electronic caddy coming in this week though so I thought it good to get back into walk mode. I made it today with no problem and no pain. HappyUP!!!!

No comments: