Friday, May 18, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4315



HappyUP!!! - air freshner
Why it happened - I put refills in
Why it makes me happy - I came downstairs this morning and went, "wow! What's that? It's niiiiiiizzzzzze!"  I should refill daily

HappyUP!!! - edge of my lawn
Why it happened - I did some extra work
Why it makes me happy - I drove home today. Yesterday, I not only edged....but I blew the edge out with my blower.  It just looks sooooooo nice against the sidewalk in my older neighborhood.

HappyUP!!! - a win with DD
Why it happened - we usually win
Why it makes me happy - DD is BACK on top for Partner of the Year. He is our best player...but... remember...every evens out with handicaps.  The defending P.O.Y. has now thrown down the other challengers.  I want those challengers to want to move up.....hell, no, it is not for them to get there. It's so they will shoot good scores to benefit ME!!! LOL  

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

JollyJottings

Edge of my lawn            Great weather     Par on 1 after drive found tree roots      Quick errands run
Flea stuff at a discount  Waking to Air Freshner    $10 win with DD

No comments: