Monday, August 07, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4131


HappyUP!!! - putting Table Topics together
Why it happened -it's my assignment 
Why it makes me happy -oh....I have some clever and funny things for the gang to tackle tomorrow. They are all going to get stretched. The member experience will be enhanced...just doing my job! Hey...it makes me happy to not only do my job but to exceed it

HappyUP!!! - perfect billing statement
Why it happened - a change was made
Why it makes me happy - the new system had to include a change in procedure due to family member involvement.  I was curious as to how this would look.  It exceeded MY expectations. Great job by the club!

HappyUP!!! - up early and at it
Why it happened -I dunno...I have my days
Why it makes me happy - tackling chores isn't always something I am as "gung ho" as I should be at. I was knocking down some items in a hurry and with vigor today

No comments: