Sunday, August 06, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4130


HappyUP!!! - town hall meeting
Why it happened -my club has these on occasion
Why it makes me happy - yes, some politics is involved....politics are always involved in an organization to some degree.  Unlike the "town halls" that the professional politicians do, my club's version actually are informative and not just "BS....do them just to do them...get me publicity" events

HappyUP!!! - walk w/Clyde
Why it happened -I borrowed him
Why it makes me happy -I think this situation is working out nicely.  I really liked walking this morning

HappyUP!!! -lunch with family and friends
Why it happened -plans by friends
Why it makes me happy -it was nice to be included with another clan. They had an additional person who I didn't know....I had one of my clan.....very charming

No comments: