Sunday, August 27, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day Day 4151


HappyUP!!! - a golfer dropped out
Why it happened -he wasn't feeling well
Why it makes me happy - hey, it was hot today. I am really happy this dude called it a day after 9. I was concerened for his well being

HappyUP!!! - wedge into 18
Why it happened - grit
Why it makes me happy -was having some back pain today...and it was increasing.  I was soooooo happy to actually be able to put a swing onto this wedge and knock it stiff to the back pin on 18.  I was able to salvage a little pride......and a couple of bucks!

HappyUP!!! - 6 miler
Why it happened - motivation prior to the heat
Why it makes me happy - no way I was going to get this one in later.....and it was a gorgeous morning to get out there amongst nature......before it hit 106!!!

No comments: