Saturday, August 19, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4143

HappyUP!!! - Double sandy 14
Why it happened - skills....and no skills
Why it makes me happy - OK...wasnt supposed to hit the tee shot into the bunker. OK...wasn't supposed to hit the shot from that bunker into the greenside bunker.....BUT.....the bunker shot from that bunker to the green resulted in a par and two dots for the VERY rare DOUBLE SANDY! Nice!!!

HappyUP!!! - Sandy on 15
Why it happened - I just got some experience on 14
Why it makes me happy - hey....why not?!? I just had practice....so I picked up another "dot."

HappyUP!!! - hanging with the bro spectating
Why it happened - there was a 5 man tourney
Why it makes me happy - always great to spend quality bro time.....we thought we would see some fireworks from this group of nephews, friend, and top players.....uhhhh....not so much! But....we had a good time!

No comments: