Thursday, August 03, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4127



HappyUP!!! - Ah Masters on calendar
Why it happened -Pathways
Why it makes me happy - BAM!!! Another one bites the dust! I am getting my appointments/assignments lined up nicely

HappyUP!!! - crazy lady
Why it happened -I walk
Why it makes me happy - I actually got a rock thrown at me!!! You may not think that was a HappyUP but I found it very amusing...and it actually touched my compassionate being. I was out on a walk and the path took me under a bridge.  From a distance away, I could barely hear (I had my headphones on) some commotion. I dropped the buds for a second and realized I was the focus of someone's delusion.  She appeared ticked that I was paying no attention.  Anyway, all safe and a little excitement added to my walk

HappyUP!!! -great walk
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - did it today before it turned into a 104 degree mess! It was really nice out...had plenty of water....and I pounded that water

No comments: