Monday, August 28, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4152


HappyUP!!! - a short walk
Why it happened - made myself
Why it makes me happy - I was sore....knee was bothering me....but...today was a good therapy/stretch it out kinda day. Nope, I didn't go far...but I went farther than I wanted to go. THAT is an "extra mining" kind of thing!

HappyUP!!! - 109 degrees
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - OK....on the face of things, I'm not happy at all!!! 109 is INSANE heat here. Yeah, I know, it may be hotter where you are. Well, if it is, that is your own fault for living in a place that gets hotter than 110 or so. While no record, 109 is kind of top end in these parts.   So, why am I so happy about this?  Because it is the end of August and all of this stuff should be done soon. Next thing you know, I will be digging on falling leaves

HappyUP!!! -presentation changes
Why it happened - modify when necessary...or complimentary
Why it makes me happy - I love how my brain works at times.  My students are realy going to appreciate the change I made to the curriculum. It will make SO MUCH more sense to them!!!

No comments: