Friday, September 22, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4177


HappyUP!!! - driving a friend
Why it happened - he's struggling
Why it makes me happy - blessed that I have been put in the space to take advantage of taking someone to the doctor that could not make it on their own. It eases their struggle

HappyUP!!! - winning at the Sp Contest
Why it happened -my dudes are gooooood
Why it makes me happy -hey...if you are going to compete......WIN!!! Screw that "every one is a winner" crap!  That comes from someone that didn't win.  Go kick some butt!!!...and we did tonight.

HappyUP!!! -partnering with the bro
Why it happened -it's how it worked out
Why it makes me happy -I made a birdie on 3 at Del Webb...birdies on foreign courses are always delightful. My bro played solid...and we got a little cash for the effort.  What was that thing I said about winning not to long ago?

No comments: