Monday, September 04, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4159 It's LABOR DAY!!!

....and I am soooo happy I don't labor for a living any more!!! But, I will still celebrate!!!!


HappyUP!!! - Monday Golf
Why it happened - it's Labor Day
Why it makes me happy - great to get a bonus day in this week.

HappyUP!!! - old golf pal joined us
Why it happened - it's Labor Day
Why it makes me happy -I played in high school and JC with this dude. Worked in the pro shop with him as well. GREAT to get to slap it around with him today! 

HappyUP!!! - "A Guy Walks into A Bar"
Why it happened - I looked it up
Why it makes me happy - love this song!.....found the chords.....it's kind of a fun one to noodle around and sing with.

HappyUP!!! - Cart BUDDY
Why it happened - it was hot today
Why it makes me happy- nice time with the Budman today....some good chatting going on

No comments: