Monday, September 18, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4173


HappyUP!!! - the TraderJoes guy
Why it happened - he works there
Why it makes me happy -if you go to my TJ's enough, you KNOW who this guy is. He is the original Mr Positive/Mr Always Has Something Nice to Say.  Yeah...if I was around him all the time, it could get on the nerves a bit....but I am not around him much so he ends up being a nice treat whenever I come across. I can learn from this dude

HappyUP!!! - Vietnam show
Why it happened -I am into it
Why it makes me happy -this doesn't make me happy other than acquiring some insight into this little skeleton in my country's closet. It's a well done documentary

HappyUP!!! - quick feedback 
Why it happened -I'm the captain now
Why it makes me happy -nice to help out my buddy and take on some responsibility while he is incapacitated. The guys are responding well so this is going to help the task/project run more smoothly.

No comments: