Thursday, September 14, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4169


HappyUP!!! - aeration
Why it happened - the dude caught up to me
Why it makes me happy -we usually do this in the spring...missed my guy this year when he stopped by.  Kind of wrote it off this year. It's a good thing to do though so I'm glad he was persistent

HappyUP!!! - neighbor and dogs
Why it happened - I live here...she lives there
Why it makes me happy - I now know the procedure to follow the next time I rescue the pooches when they escape.  It seems to happen frequently. Glad to know exactly what my neighbor's wishes are procedurally

HappyUP!!! - stumbling upon some information
Why it happened - I was looking for something else
Why it makes me happy - sure, it was a distraction....but...what is it about coming across something that makes you think back to when you first saw something...something you had sought out...and then...years later see that information as having helped back then....and is still relevant today?  It's a cool feeling

No comments: