Saturday, September 16, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4171


HappyUP!!! - today's group
Why it happened - it just happens
Why it makes me happy -Gman, Soni, and JB?....all in one group? Hey, that is just a recipe for a good time....and the stew was delicious!

HappyUP!!! -  big number, small loss
Why it happened -the opponents didn't exactly tear it up
Why it makes me happy - came close to breaking even despite tossing an 89 on it (Have I ever played golf before in my life?)..  Yes...those days happen....NICE when they happen inexpensively

HappyUP!!! -Gout Fun
Why it happened - there have been reports
Why it makes me happy - nothing happy about Gout.....but that still doesn't put it off the table for us to  make a lot of jokes about it....and...today....it was kind of a theme song! Hilarious

No comments: