Sunday, September 10, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4165

HappyUP!!! - Grandparents Day
Why it happened - a nice try
Why it makes me happy - what a massive fail this one has been for the marketing industry! C'mon...trying to sneak a Sunday in for yet another "Mother's/Father's Day" opportunity to sell some greeting cards?  G-parents are great....but...really?...do they need a day? NO...yep...that is what I said because that is what the answer is.  The marketing machine defeated!!! (Though they did make it to the calendar.....Be VIGILANT, people and continue to boycott the Madison Ave scourge)

HappyUP!!! - DVR football
Why it happened -I got one earlier this year
Why it makes me happy -I don't have to watch football (and the commercials) live anymore. What a timesaver! I actually don't even care about the NFL much...but...if I do need to be entertained...I am digging on keeping it to being entertained!

HappyUP!!! -Raiders!!!
Why it happened - It's football
Why it makes me happy - Lynch and Cook looked pretty stellar today. Let's go Raidahs!!!!!

No comments: