Wednesday, September 13, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4168

HappyUP!!! - The Place
Why it happened - food club needed a new place
Why it makes me happy - I actually have been to this place, The Place, once before. It was awhile back. For the life of me, I do not know why this place, The Place, isn't on a more regular rotation. It's nearby, service is great and the food is fabulous.

HappyUP!!! - general cleaning
Why it happened -I got the lead out of my bottom
Why it makes me happy - got a bit behind in chores...but...boy did I make up for it today. I was the energizer bunny!!! "Sparkling" might be a stretch...but it is along those lines!

HappyUP!!! - PRIDE
Why it happened - Pathways
Why it makes me happy - great organization....so happy I got to present in this venue.  Very high tech. The company does great things in our community. It was a sacred privilege to "help the helpers" become even better in doing what they do

No comments: