Saturday, July 22, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4115



HappyUP!!! - TLI
Why it happened - I volunteered
Why it makes me happy - great to teach a course.....AT MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL! No, it wasn't to the students. We just used the school as our venue. It was weird to revisit in this fashion but kind of cool as well

HappyUP!!! - Panda coming back
Why it happened -a trade
Why it makes me happy -Panda shows some contrition...."OK, ya big lug! We loved ya while you were here...hated what you did when you left us...but all is forgiven."

HappyUP!!! -Bat Caddy return
Why it happened -I borrowed something
Why it makes me happy - HATE to have a borrowed item in my possession once I am done with it's use.  It's a THING with me.  It should be a THING for everyone.  Either way, it's off my plate!

No comments: