Sunday, July 09, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4102



HappyUP!!! - a bit cooler
Why it happened - heat spell winding down?
Why it makes me happy -I'm being a bit tongue in cheek....it was "only" 103 today.  "Hey...get me out of this fridge!" LOL

HappyUP!!! - morning walk
Why it happened -I needed it
Why it makes me happy - this walk sure wasn't going to happen in the afternoon!  It was a nice morning on the trail.....well....until the end...even this morning started to heat up.  

HappyUP!!! - Tour de France catchup
Why it happened - I have it on record
Why it makes me happy - was able to soak in a couple of days without knowing previous outcomes.  This year's tour has been a bit brutal. Lots of "stuff" been happening.  Bike racing is just one brutal sport. I don't know how these guys do it. It's a lot of time out in crappy weather!

No comments: