Monday, July 10, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4103



HappyUP!!! - Curtis the Plumber
Why it happened -I called him
Why it makes me happy -this guy is just great at what he does. I was happy to give him some assistance today.  This dude has one tough job

HappyUP!!! - Outside put away and re-organized
Why it happened -I was motivated
Why it makes me happy -this had been weighing on me for awhile. Big sigh of relief...load lifted. Note to self: don't let things linger!!!

HappyUP!!! -plumbing went smooth
Why it happened - dude is a pro
Why it makes me happy - this was a tricky situation. It could have been waaaaay worse and more complicated. It really is why you hire an expert. It may SEEM expensive at first....but....I saved a ton of dough/frustration compared to me taking this one on.  

No comments: