Monday, July 24, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4117



HappyUP!!! - Mrs Yegge
Why it happened - she looked for me
Why it makes me happy -the reason, her husband's passing, was no reason for joy. Yet, he was over 90 and had been in failing health for some time so it came as no surprise.  I am just glad that she went beyond one of the children's e-mails (that I had overlooked) to reach out and inform me of the Celebration of Life

HappyUP!!! - G Frick
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -he was a buddy of Lawrence's back in the day. Great to reconnect and I am sure he is glad to know about the above. Lawrence would have wanted him there

HappyUP!!! -A walk despite the pain
Why it happened -I forced myself
Why it makes me happy - ya gotta know what is injury...and what is physical therapy.  It is possible to make things worse by confusing the two...either way.  Stressing an injury is bad. Not stressing something that needs stress is equally as bad.  Today, I hit it right!

No comments: