Wednesday, July 05, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4098



HappyUP!!! - pruning the bush
Why it happened - I had some help
Why it makes me happy -the oleander was out of control.  It had been for some time.  The boys were over working on a painting project so I saw an opportunity

HappyUP!!! - Fogelbook Songbook
Why it happened - I did some searching
Why it makes me happy - hadn't played out of this one in years.  Nice to rediscover some old tunes!

HappyUP!!! -"The Irish Goodbye"
Why it happened -I just found out about this
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad this mannerism has a term.  It means that it is done by many people. If done by enough people, it makes it less rude.  I do it all the time.  What can I say? When I am ready to leave somewhere, I am ready to leave somewhere. The visiting has already been done. What is the need for all the re-visiting when heading out the door?  There isn't any!

No comments: