Friday, July 28, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4121



HappyUP!!! - Flagg ACE!!!
Why it happened -he's good
Why it makes me happy -we actually SAW this one roll into the cup. You don't always see them...and I have been in groups where many have been made.  It was also cool because I was with my nephew, Russ, and he had never seen one go in. Yeah...it is better when you are seeing your own go in (well...I think it would be...how would I know? I have only had one and we didn't see it go in...just suspected that it did).....but it is still thrilling!

HappyUP!!! - Compliment from fellow golfer
Why it happened -he noticed
Why it makes me happy -I am doing something very nice for someone. I don't advertise it....but this guy felt the gist of it. It impressed him.  While not my goal in life to impress others, it's always a good thing to do so in a humble manner

HappyUP!!! - would have won
Why it happened -played well
Why it makes me happy -that ace was tossed in against me. If you take that one shot out of the equation, it would have been a victory. Hey, all you can do is Do Your Best (one of the Four Agreements)...today....I did!

No comments: