Friday, November 29, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2933


HappyUP!!! - scant loss
Why it happened - timing
Why it makes me happy - when you play like I did, you deserve to lose a LOT more than THAT!

HappyUP!!! - BIG group
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - nice seeing some guys that come out day after Thanksgiving every year for golf.  Wonderful day

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 12
Why it happened - I have a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - THAT was one spectacular shot!


JJ

2 putt 10....bunker shot 12....hybrid/chip 14....putt 15....wedge 16...Par putt on 18....wedge 1....putt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/largo 4.....greenie/2nd putt 5....putt 7....putt/bullet 8.....putt 9
A scant loss
Fabulous weather
Enjoying the "kids"
Bad choice on critical chip....didn't like it...but I learned...should have taken the next club down
Good drive on last hole...and best choice I had considering the day...gave myself a chance
A well fought out match


No comments: