Thursday, November 14, 2013

HappyUP!!!! Day 2817



HappyUP!!! - burger
Why it happened - good morning
Why it makes me happy - I don't do the bun.....so...when you have some burger hanging in the fridge...there is NOTHING wrong with making one little slider.....with cheese between the two patties...and throwing them on the grill in the early morning hours.  Anything wrong with that.....did I just suggest that as a question?.....no.....PERFECT protien to start a day

HappyUP!!! - twice cooked quionoa
Why it happened - I'm a bit of a foodie
Why it makes me happy - cooking to create leftovers. I maintain....and have been validated by my brother...when I make the statement...."50% of the food we make....is actually better as a leftover." I cooked this one just for eating later

HappyUP!!! - game so on
Why it happened - idiocy
Why it makes me happy - come at me.....I'll give you oppty to think about that....BUT...if you don't take that opportunity.....well.......it's now on YOU!

JJ

Great wakeup
Burger
Twice cooked quinoa concotion
Game so on

No comments: