Monday, November 04, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2807


HappyUP!!! - boom.....boom....boom
Why it happened - I'm part Native American?
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE the sound of the tribe....as the sounds of our war drum begin to be heard from a distance

HappyUP!!! - levelling up
Why it happened - nice day
Why it makes me happy - getting the winter garden ready.....and tidying up for spring

HappyUP!!! - time with my nephew
Why it happened - he sees me every month
Why it makes me happy - great visit....he took care of my DVD hookup issue...and I learned SOOOOO much about the Premier/Champion soccer leagues.  I LOVE having a complicated deal explained

JJ

Window cleaning
Garden leveling
Root planing
Great weather
Time with Russ....understanding world soccer a bit better
DVDUP!!!
Dinner

No comments: