Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2823


HappyUP!!! - Bob's Speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - fascinating to hear from a geologist's point of view.....just wonderful information

HappyUP!!! - more contacts than I give myself credit for
Why it happened - I made some phone calls
Why it makes me happy - I hate the idea of taking advantage of friendships......at the same time, when I am asked for the same, I feel honored.  I honored a friend of mine today to give me some advice...and it was GREAT advice!

HappyUP!!! - mentoring moment
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I am always SOOOO honored....and SOOOO humbled....at the sacred moment....when someone who is struggling....and is SOOOOO brave to reach out....and ask for assistance.  It's a great life

HappyUP!!! - an alternate route
Why it happened - I flipped on the tube this morning
Why it makes me happy - I always kind of laugh at the traffic report on TV...it's like..."if someone is getting ready for work...they don't have time to listen to you..."....HOWEVER.....I did go a different direction this morning....and I think it saved me a bit of time and hassle

JJ

More contacts than I give myself credit for
Bob's speech
Kathy carrying the meeting with TT
Rain
Headsup regarding alternate route

No comments: