Sunday, November 24, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2828


HappyUP!!! -  Roseville Meats
Why it happened - they are open on Sunday
Why it makes me happy - they had the perfect bird for me....and saved me a bunch of driving around. I'm READY for turkey day

HappyUP!!! - total lawn clean
Why it happened - happy winds
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had to do the "big rake" yet this year. For whatever reason, the winds left all leaves in very convenient piles....I did a quick mow to pick up the discards....and, am thinking, this will be the easiest "leaf management" year in history

HappyUP!!! - Chinese Leftovers
Why it happened - picked up the good stuff last night
Why it makes me happy - Chinese food is another one of those foods...that is JUST as good...if not better....the next day

HappyUP!!! - furry time
Why it happened - I took her home
Why it makes me happy - love it when she is at my house...and it helped out....WE are coming! Boom...Boom...Boom....the drums are banging!

JJ

Chinese leftovers
Wonderful evening
Total lawn clean

No comments: