Thursday, November 28, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2932 Thanksgiving 2013


HappyUP!!! - delivering the goods
Why it happened - it's Thanksgiving
Why it makes me happy - always GREAT when one can do a favor

HappyUP!!! - Thanksgiving Dinner
Why it happened - planning
Why it makes me happy - I flat out put the number down on making that spread.  Nothing left out...all the trimmings.....and did it all myself

HappyUP!!! - special surprise
Why it happened - good pays back good
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't LOVE being thought of

HappyUP!!! - hearing of a special surprise
Why it happened - those sneaks
Why it makes me happy - Thanksgiving....as it should be....just thrilled today!

JJ

Great turkey.....fabulous stuffing....outstanding brussels....pretty much knocked it out of park
Doing a favor and delivering the goods
Hearing about a special surprise
Getting a special surprise
Weather
Great football
Dog show

No comments: