Friday, November 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2804 Hole Theory Day


Hole Theory - I think I have posted about this before.  There are many supporting concepts under Hole Theory.....

....and, especially for certain males - (note I didn't say "men"...there is a difference between a male and  a man)....Hole Theory is REALLY hard to grasp for "child males."

Hole Theory is simple...and here it is...- RULE 1 of Hole Theory....when you find yourself in a hole......QUIT DIGGING!!!

Get It? - you are in a hole!  You need to climb out!  If you keep digging, you just dig it deeper...and deeper....and deeper......and....before you know it....you end up figuratively in your own grave ...by alienating yourself to the others around it......AND....you did it with your own shovel!....

....then - it is typical for the Hole Digger to blame others....wah wah wah

Hole Theory - it's a simple concept....but...some just can't see it.

HappyUP!!! - Hi Tiny!
Why it happened - a returning character
Why it makes me happy - good to see....that....though...well...hmmmmm....how do I say this?.... I guess there is a thing about consistent stupidity that makes me feel good about my assessment regarding certain people that share our same air.

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies on the back 9
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - I was on fire on that back 9.  That substantial loss on the front 9 turned into a win....despite one of my opponents actually playing relatively better golf than I did. Still....4 birdies on the home 9...that is going to cure a lot of ills!

HappyUP!!! - communication
Why it happened - some people just don't get it
Why it makes me happy - got the full story....and...well...SOMETHING is going to happen...that is going to be decidedly unpleasant for someone that has it coming to them.  People suceptible to bad council....are easy to be controlled and  pandered to by those that want their money.  The manipulator flames the person's wishes...I'm happy I don't have that gene in me to be so easily duped!


No comments: