Friday, May 24, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2304


HappyUP!!! - bringing it home on back 9
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - if I have a bad front 9, the back isn't usually much better...today...not true to form. I brought home the bacon for a big win with a back 9 rally

HappyUP!!! - DMV renewal
Why it happened - on line
Why it makes me happy - ez to say "it's no big deal"....I take nothing for granted...especially around DMV....I always feel so blessed that this can be handled on line

HappyUP!!! - Q delivery
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - it was a little favor my friend did....something I would do...but it means so much.......sooooooooooooo ready for tommorow's fun

JJ

Coming back on back side...big 15 W
Getting some help from my friend with the Q
DMV renewal
New bark
Onion advice

No comments: