Saturday, May 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2291


HappyUP!!! - taking care of tomorrow
Why it happened - thinking ahead
Why it makes me happy - others will be happy...tomorrow...due to what I did today

HappyUP!!! - Buddy comes home
Why it happened - Sat golf
Why it makes me happy - really missed this guy.......and loved grabbing a bit of his dough

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - grit
Why it makes me happy - a tough little recovery shot...and a long putt that found the bottom of the cup....on a day when it was a bit dodgy....and getting the W....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....strong finish coming down the line

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - the club
Why it makes me happy - just LOVE the food at my club....and the company early on a Saturday morning


JJ

Buddy is back
Brekko
Hybrid/chutt 1....punch/pitch 2....drive/hybrid 3....drive/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 6...drive 7...6 iron 8...5 iron 12....7 iron 13....good break/bunker shot/sandie 14....7 iron 15....drive/pitch/putt 16...pitch/putt/bullet 17....drive/8 iron recovery/putt/BIRDIE 18

Birdie on 18

No comments: