Wednesday, May 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2302


HappyUP!!! - hole in one
Why it happened - my buddy is good
Why it makes me happy - he didn't make it here...or today....but he bought me a beer anyway.....and I know how good it made him feel in the venue that he did it...amongst his fellow professionals. Nice job, Walt!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - craftiness
Why it makes me happy - birdie on the last hole is always a moneymaker....all on the line....to do it when things were a little squirrely...priceless

HappyUP!!! - birthday anticipation
Why it happened - birthday's happen
Why it makes me happy - even though the birthday is today, situations prohibit from really "getting it on" on the actual calendar date....NO MATTER....cuz we are going to make it happen for many days in advance

JJ

Drive/9 iron 2...wedge 3...flop shot/putt 5....drive/wedge 6...drive/wedge/putt 7....hybrid 8...recovery shot/putt 9....drive 10...drive/5 iron 11....7 iron/STUFFED/Birdie 12...drive/2 putt 13....4 iron/putt/BIRDIE 18....drive/bunker shot/lip out 18

Coffee

Toastmasters....great speeches...well run meeting
Super weather
My buddy's hole in one

No comments: