Friday, May 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2283


HappyUP!!! - providing the space
Why it happened - Division Contest time
Why it makes me happy - I had the keys to the building.....it was GREAT to have people show up to set up....and peeps to hang around and tear down.

HappyUP!!! - great representation in the contest
Why it happened - quality people in my clubs
Why it makes me happy - I saw FURTHER growth in both of these members.  They had to go out there and compete against some "large dogs" tonite.....and they did a great job.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - 2 key shots
Why it makes me happy - I just BLEW my second shot.....grrrrrrrr.....then hit a miraculous recovery 3rd....and the nicest little hybrid chutter....into the hole.....for that birdie.  Ending on a high note is always good.....makes you want to be back out there for more.

HappyUP!!! - aeration
Why it happened - the dude shows up
Why it makes me happy - if he didn't just show up on my porch every year, I probably wouldn't do it....but I know...especially with my watering habits....it's a good thing.


JJ

Pitch/putt 1....wedge 3....drive/chip 4...8 iron 5...drive 6...root shot 7....chip 8....drive/6 iron 9.....drive 10....pitch/putt 12....6 iron 13....hybrid/wedge 14....drive/wedge/largo 15.....drive/wedge/largo 16....5 iron 17.....drive/5 iron recovery/chutt/BIRDIE 18

Getting done early
Setting up and getting help.....and tearing down and getting help
Great representation at the contest
Trip to Sunrise Health

No comments: