Friday, May 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2297

HappyUP!!! - rushing.....and being on time
Why it happened - pushed it
Why it makes me happy - got some things done...still got to where I needed to be

HappyUP!!! - wonderful evening
Why it happened - it was planned
Why it makes me happy - a little Johnny Cash...some delicious food.....nice evening with The Buddies...all under the stars...with my girl

HappyUP!!! - NEAR ACE
Why it happened - a lot of skill on this one
Why it makes me happy - it was a hold off, cut 9 iron....that got a piece of the hole.....1 inch more to the right and I would have had ace number 2 in my life.  Gimmie birdie was niiiiiizzzzzze

HappyUP!!! - poor behavior
Why it happened - some people will NEVER get it
Why it makes me happy - this is one of those ones that doesn't really make me happy....I wish the behavior was proper.......BUT........in the long run, it will make things a lot easier for us do the direction of the push.

9 iron recover 1....drive/2 putt 2...hybrid recovery 3...drive/3 wood/pitch/putt/birdie 4....9 iron/NEAR ACE 5/birdie 5.....drive/wedge 6...pitch/putt par 7....drive 9....drive/hybrid dig out/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 10...drive/7 iron 11...5 iron 12....flop shot/putt 13...drive/AMAZING bunker shot 15...8 iron/largo 17....hybrid 18

Rushing...and being on time
Enjoying the evening with The Buddies
Johnny Cash
Great Pizza

No comments: