Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2301


HappyUP!!! - free T-Shirt
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - AMAZING that BloodSource remembered...they didn't have to do that

HappyUP!!! - barking....and owning a truck
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - so lucky to have Hasties so close by...and have a truck to make it so easy to solve my problems economically

HappyUP!!! - solid shots
Why it happened - I golf
Why it makes me happy - I don't have it all together...yet....but I'm getting there. Lots of AMAZING stuff

JJ

Wedge out/hybrid 10.....drive/7 iron 11.....5 iron/KP 12...drive 13....hybrid/hold off 9 14....wedge 15....punch shot/putt 16.....7 iron 17.....hybrid/wedge/putt 18....drive/hybrid 1....drive/low flighted shot/chutt 2....drive/wedge 3....drive/3 wood 4.....wedge 5....drive/9 iron 6.....drive 9

Tuesday morning golf
Free T-shirt
Great weather

No comments: