Tuesday, May 07, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2287


HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 7
Why it happened - skill
Why it makes me happy - THAT was a perfect little tough shot....and I owe it to a little tip I got a few days ago regarding my technique

HappyUP!!! - partner birdie on 15
Why it happened - a GREAT putt
Why it makes me happy - that HUGE putt guaranteed the W today

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I ran the meeting.....and it was a GREAT meeting...not due to me...just letting the peeps do their things and keeping it all moving along

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1...drive/pitch 2...drive/pitch 3...4 iron recovery 4....8 iron 5...drive/wedge 6....drive/pitch IN/BIRDIE 7.....hybrid 8....pitch 9.....hybrid/8 iron up 18 on 10...hybrid/pitch 11....7 iron 11....hybrid/pitch/putt 14....8 iron recovery 15....drive/bunker shot/sandy 16....drive/5 iron/chutt/putt 18

Partner making birdie on 15
Hooking up with friends and their guests on eve of Old Oak tourney
Toastmasters.....running the meeting....3 speeches....one member talking about "freshman class"....made me appreciate the group

Weather
Current protocol I am following

No comments: