Monday, June 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1596


HappyUP!!! - new application
Why it happened - the person moneyedUP!!!
Why it makes me happy - another new Toastmaster will start with us THIS WEEK!

HappyUP!!! - talking with a prospective member
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - see the first HappyUP!!! That new member was for one of my clubs....this one is for the other....which was great because we just had a person transfer out due to job issues so a quick replacement will be made. I loved this guy's energy on the phone.

HappyUP!!! - watering in the morning
Why it happened - I garden
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing like getting the moisture to the plants...while there is still some cool in the morning air. It's all sooooooo fresh!

JollyJottings

New application
New prospective member
Watering in the morning
Trip to TraderJoes

No comments: