Thursday, June 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1592


HappyUP!!! - The Invitational begins
Why it happened - my club puts it on
Why it makes me happy - three days of golf and fun to look forward to with my brother

HappyUP!!! - Putting ourselves in the hunt
Why it happened - we made a few putts
Why it makes me happy - 7th out of 47 teams on day 1....when we didn't play near our best. This is a good start for our team. We notoriously get off to slow starts

HappyUP!!! - seeing friends I had lost track of
Why it happened - the Invitational
Why it makes me happy - good to see a couple of guys from my professional and golfing past. They came out as guests of other members. They seem to be doing fine

JollyJottings

The Invitational begins
Making some great putts
Putting ourselves in the hunt
Meeting a lot of new friends
Seeing some friends I had lost track of
Waking up very early

No comments: