Friday, June 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1586


HappyUP!!! - chicken sandwiches
Why it happened - I bbq'd yesterday
Why it makes me happy - leftover chicken for tasty sandwiches makes for some good eating

HappyUP!!! - great golf weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - we never saw the sun......but we didn't have any wind....and the temperature was ideal

HappyUP!!! - meeting with an advisor
Why it happened - I made the appointment
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to go get some solid advice

HappyUP!!! - my partner's round
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - he had his best round at the new club....and best round in awhile. The 34 on the back 9 was particularly good....and profitable for me.

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Coffee
Chicken sandwiches
Meeting with an advisor
GREAT golf weather
GREAT golf foursome
Hole 1.....second shot on 2....recovery on 3....hole 4.....cut shot on 7.....recovery shot on 9....hole 10....3rd shot/putt on 11...under the hole on 12.....wedge/putt on 15....3 shots on 18
Partner had a great round
Enjoying our new club
Knowing my girl had a great day

No comments: