Sunday, June 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1601


HappyUP!!! - time in the park
Why it happened - I got a heads up
Why it makes me happy - the simple pleasures are the best.....especially on such a lovely evening.

HappyUP!!! - early tee time
Why it happened - we sent someone ahead to get it
Why it makes me happy - early out....early in......which leaves me time to spend with those
dearest to me.

HappyUP!!! - solid play
Why it happened - swing is coming around
Why it makes me happy - it's been awhile....but I think I am back on to something that SHOULD lead to a bit more consistency. Ya just got to be true and patient to the process

HappyUP!!! - tacos
Why it happened - they were a "special"
Why it makes me happy - wow!....another winner at my golf course. The mango salsa on these babies was to die for! Delicious!!

JollyJottings

Chaser on 2....chip on 3....Knocking it on 4 in 2.....2 putt on 5.....7 iron on 6....5 iron on 8....2 putt on 9.....wedge on 10....8 iron on 11....pitch on 12....2 putt on 14....3 wood on 15....sandy on 16

Time in the park
Early tee time
Tacos

No comments: