Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TV Turnoff Week....3 days down



Now that's a good lookin TV - in the position it should be MOST of the time...the off one.

Hey, how are ya doin? - without the TV this week? Are you getting the shakes yet?

Not much infection going on here - but I have to admit to have cheated. Well, did I really?

I watched the fourth quarter
- of the King's playoff game last night. An NBA basketball game isn't really a game until the fourth quarter, after all.

I even got on the internet - to get an update on the score. With Ron Artest suspended, I figured the King's would be getting blown out....and I didn't want to waste my time.

But....the internet said the game was tied
- so I flipped on the tube. I watched the fourth quarter. It was exciting. The game went to overtime....and I watched that too.

...and that is all I have watched
- I'd say I was being extremely intentional. I knew that I was going to get some short term gain out of the deal. It would be a bit legalistic, I think, to say that I am a violator. Declaring me guilty may even fit into the "Foolish Hobgoblin" category (see below).

...at least that's what I think.

No comments: