Friday, July 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 916

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - I knocked it on in 2
Why it makes me happy - at my club, I don't hit the par 5's in two very often. When I did, that was a HappyUP!!!....until I saw my ball 96 feet from the pin. The next HappyUP!!! was when I hit the putt up within 4 feet

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - I got my call returned
Why it makes me happy - while it was a message, it was pretty funny.

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I was hungry after the first 18
Why it makes me happy - I was starving....so we went to my favorite brekko spot...our favorite server took care of us....and we had a good breaking of the bread.

JollyJottings

Playing with JS
36 holes
Birdie on 6 in the afternoon
Birdie on 15 in the afternoon
Brekko
Cash payment
Phone call from a friend

No comments: