Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 913

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I hit 3 great shots
Why it makes me happy - I needed the birdie to win my bet....great drive....great wedge....super putt.....and the day finishes on a positive note. Always great to birdie the last hole

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's every Tuesday now
Why it makes me happy- we heard two great icebreakers from our new members. We had a guest.....and just a great meeting. It is so nice to have 12 people in the room.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy called
Why it makes me happy - my bud had the day off....and picked me to share a piece of it with. Hadn't seen this person in awhile and we had a great lunchtime.



JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Getting a ride
Call from a buddy
Lunch with a bud
Weather for golf
EM joining us for golf
7 iron on 2....chip on 4.....3 wood on 6....chip on 7....chip on 12....bunker shot 15....5 iron 16....drive on 17.....
Birdie on 18
Evening call from another friend

No comments: