Monday, July 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 905


HappyUP!!!
- trip to my dentist
Why it happened - it was scheduled
Why it makes me happy - I like my dentist. He's a good guy with a great sense of humor....well, I make him laugh so he must have a good sense of humor. I always have fun with the staff as well.

HappyUP!!! - dentist's findings
Why it happened - I was getting some really old fillings replaced
Why it makes me happy - I have a couple of fillings left from days of old school....the silver ones. After almost 40 years of use, they were leaking. This could lead to big problems. Under one of the fillings, the dentist found no decay......and simply filled it in. The other one will require an overlay and another visit but it was only one of the two and not both.

HappyUP!!! - no pain at the dentist
Why it happened - good anesthetics?
Why it makes me happy - there was some chipping and grinding going on in there today.....and I didn't feel a thing. When the numbness wore off, I still didn't feel a thing. Love my dentist.

HappyUP!!! - seeing JP
Why it happened - he was visiting my neighbor...his sister
Why it makes me happy - this dude has been hanging around my periphery for 35 years. I hadn't seen him in forever. As soon as I saw him, I lit up a bit.....he's that good of a guy....nothing bad to say...always sincerely glad to see you.....a sweetheart!

HappyUP!!! - Monday Skins Game
Why it happened - it traveled to my club
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get a round in today that had some stakes....even if I didn't play very well. I met some new guys and played with some current golfing friends.

HappyUP!!! - chipping and putting with the Boz

HappyUP!!! - stock market gain
Why it happened - it's on a roll
Why it makes me happy - glad to see the rally continue into earning's season.....boooyah!

No comments: