Tuesday, July 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 892

HappyUP!!! - sandplay practice
Why it happened - I haven't been striking them right
Why it makes me happy - I have been frustrated in this area. It was a strong point in my game just a short time ago...but not lately. I grabbed Public Enemy Number One and we went to the practice trap. On the very first shot, he looked at me and said, "you have it too far back in your stance." BAM! That was it.....I like easy, simple fixes.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - I hit a great drive, a nice hold off 8 iron, and then dumped the putt. It kept Public Enemy Number One from taking $5 from me. It also is always great to finish on a high note.

HappyUP!!! - sleeping in
Why it happened - I stayed in bed and fell back asleep
Why it makes me happy - I would say that I sleep until 8 a.m. about once or twice a year. When I do, I figure it was because I needed it and didn't know it. The body is an amazing thing.

JollyJottings

Sleeping in
Hitting the new irons on the range
Birdie on 18
Firming up some plans
Sandplay practice

No comments: