Monday, July 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 912

HappyUP!!! - improved health
Why it happened - I laid low today....when I may not have needed to
Why it makes me happy - I am knocking on wood that I wake up tomorrow feeling as good as new. I wasn't miserable the last couple of days.....just "on the verge." I may have escaped an knocked this sickness out in the bud.

HappyUP!!! - water filters
Why it happened - I ordered them last week
Why it makes me happy - they showed up today. My fridge has special filters and I never order them until the "replace" light comes on.....actually, it's usually a considerable time after that. When I got the filters today, I knew that the second that I screwed the new one in, my water would dispense TWICE as quickly. The water is just gushing out.

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen this friend in awhile. We traded some interesting scoop.

HappyUP!!! - talk with my CPA
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - I had an epiphany come over me today. My CPA gave me the answer that I was hoping for. The massive losses I had last year will carry forward for years on future gains.


JollyJottings

Health improved
Brekko with buddy
Favorable tax treatment
Meeting set up
BillPay
Stock Market

No comments: