Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 899

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was meeting day
Why it makes me happy - we had a great speech....a full house of guests...our new members were there....two more joined....more guests confirmed for next week....and I got all of the paperwork done that I needed to do.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 8
Why it happened - I put the move on it
Why it makes me happy - knocked it to a foot and a half from 180....right over a big oak tree. I saw the shot in my mind before it went up....and then it took off exactly like it was supposed to.

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls after playing
Why it happened - I struck some extremely errant shots
Why it makes me happy - I thought I was on to something...but there was something missing on the course. When I beat it out on the range, I got it worked out in a hurry. I'll be back on the range in the morning.



JollyJottings

Toastmasters
New Members
Getting the Toastmaster paperwork done
5 iron into 8
9 iron into 10.....7 iron into 16...wedge into 17....8 iron into 18
Wah
Hitting balls after playing
Firming up some plans

No comments: