Saturday, August 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 917

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 8
Why it happened - it was alternate shot and my partner put me there
Why it makes me happy - there are certain shots that come with a higher degree of difficulty. There are certain times when you really need to pull them off. This was one of those times...with my partner right there watching and with a vested interest because he plays the next shot from where I hit it. I put him 8 feet for a birdie from 180 yards out of the rough. THIS is the kind of shot that you remember for a long time....and why you play golf.

HappyUP!!! - strawberry crepe
Why it happened - my friend met me for dessert
Why it makes me happy - I don't get to have crepes very often....these were delicious....and the conversation over the breaking of bread was too.

HappyUP!!! - text from a friend
Why it happened - I texted my friend first
Why it makes me happy - my friend "one upped" me unexpectedly....and it cracked me up.

JollyJottings

Tournament Day
7 iron into 2
Partner's shot on 3
Chip on 4
Hybrid on 6
5 iron on 8
Hybrid on 10
Text from a friend
Strawberry-Chocolate Crepe
Changing venues in mid-drive

No comments: