Thursday, July 30, 2009

HappyUP!!!Day 915

HappyUP!!! - opening birdie
Why it happened - I hit a good iron and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - birdies are always a HappyUP!!!....starting with a birdie is an extra boost....and, in this case, I needed to make the birdie to tie an opponent.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - I played two smart shots
Why it makes me happy - I was "out of position" with my drive. I put my second shot in the exact spot you want to be in....and then made a great pitch for a fairly easy birdie. I had to make an 8 foot tricky putt which halved the match.

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - my friend was checking in
Why it makes me happy - it was good to chat with this buddy for a bit and catch up.

JollyJottings

Birdie on first hole
Birdie on 6
Parring first 7 holes on back 9
5 iron into 18
Phone call from a friend
Clearing calender

No comments: