Saturday, July 25, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 910

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the first hole
Why it happened - I hit a stellar 8 iron
Why it makes me happy - my second shot on the par 5 wandered a bit to the right...behind a tree...it looked like I might start the tournament with a bogey. BOOM!!!...I punched an 8 iron to 6 feet.

HappyUP!!! - four birdies
Why it happened - a great 5 iron....8 iron...pitching wedge...sand wedge
Why it makes me happy - if any putts would have fallen, it could have been a 7 or 8 birdie day. All of the birdies that I got were "kick ins". While I didn't play well, the birdies helped me keep the round together.

HappyUP!! - e-mail from my friend
Why it happened - my friend was returning my missive
Why it makes me happy - it was a very nice e-mail.....that's all....and that's all it takes to create a moment of happiness...a nice e-mail. Go send one today.

JollyJottings

Making it to the course
Birdie on the first hole
5 iron to kick in range
Wedge to kick in range for birdie
Pitch shot to kick in range for birdie
Up and down from the bunker
E-mail from my friend

No comments: