Thursday, July 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 887

36 holes of golf - means that there wasn't much other place a HappyUP!!! could happen but on the course.

At the same time - it was 36 holes of BAD golf....but there is always something good to find

HappyUP!!! - the 18th hole
Why it happened - golf has 18 holes
Why it makes me happy - when you play BAD golf, it can be expensive. It would have been had it not been for some well time presses. I got out cheap today....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - the 14th hole
Why it happened - I made it happen...twice...in this same place
Why it makes me happy - I scored a double sandy....and won this hole...on the first trip through. On the second trip, I hit a great drive, a great wedge, and a great putt....first birdie in a week... not a great stat but, hey, it is what it is and it made me happy.

HappyUP!!! - putting adjustment
Why it happened - my first 9 holes of putting was horrible
Why it makes me happy - sometimes, until you can get to the putting green, you have to find something to get the horse back to the barn. Today, it was going back to the open stance and shoving the putter right at the hole. It gave me some confidence and got me through the day.

HappyUP!!! - the club
Why it happened - I joined last year
Why it makes me happy - I played with great guys today....I encountered others....and I didn't know any of them at this time last year.

JollyJottings

14th hole
18th hole
Great sleep

No comments: